Welcome To Our Agency
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Miami, FL, Redmond is a software vendor and systems integrator specialized in the development of advanced telecommunications packaged products, custom developed solutions and professional services.
Redmond has leveraged its advanced telecommunications and IT expertise to contribute in voice and data communications projects for customers globally. The company's customer base includes telecommunications operators like Telefonica Moviles, Tigo (Millicom), XO Communications, Telecom Italia, Verizon Wireless, as well as large enterprises such as Banco Popular de Puerto Rico and COMPUSA, and leading technology companies like Intel, Envox, Intervoice, and Nuance Communications, among others.
Redmond products and software modules are based on widely available open standard technologies, which allow for a very competitive pricing and advanced functionality. The company's technology expertise includes:
- - Telephony Interfaces LS, E1, T1, VoIP.
- - ISDN, Robbed-Bit, Line Side, R2, SS7 - ISUP & IN (WIN/CAMEL), SIP, H323, MGCP, MEGACO signaling.
- - Support for SMS (SMPP) and MMS (MM7) standard protocols.
- - CTI integrations through CSTA and other proprietary standards
- - Seamless integration of Speech Recognition and Text-to-speech technologies available in the market.
- - Development environments: Microsoft .NET, Envox's CT-ADE and standard Envox toolkit, VoiceXML.
- - Also supports application development on third party platforms: Avaya, Nortel, Mitel, Genesys, Cisco, etc.
- - Back Office integrations: Mainframes, Web Servers (HTML, XML, Java), Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, etc.).
- - SNMP based O&M modules
- - SMS, Web, Wap, USSD, Brew and Java access modules for the application modules
Redmond sells its products through its own direct sales force, and at the same time has formed partnership and distribution alliances with many companies in the communications industry worldwide. These companies integrate Redmond products, solutions and services within their own projects.